BMW F900XR 2020, Price, Colors, Mileage, Variants, Review India.
- BMW F900XR 2020 Version BS6 has been launched in 2020 with dual-channel ABS
- Price Ex-showroom Delhi ₹ 10.5 Lakh to ₹ 11.5 Lakh.
- price for BS6 version given below
- Wanna know more about BMW F900XR? please keep reading
- The new BMW F900XR has been improved by adding a new feature, which has been seen in 1000cc bikes and they are as follows below.
Price Ex-showroom Delhi ₹ 10.5 Lakh to ₹ 11.5 Lakh
|F 900 XR STD||₹ 10.5 Lakh|
|F 900 XR Pro||₹ 11.5 Lakh|
BMW F900XR Variants :
- BMW F900XR comes in two variants or versions, and that is given below.
- BS6 with dual-channel ABS priced ₹ 10.5 Lakh to ₹ 11.5 Lakh.
- Where prices also vary for different variants as given in the above table is between
- And let’s get back to the specifications of F900XR.
BMW F900XR Specifications :
F900XR consists of fuel capacity 17.4 and Dry weight of 166 kg
Now Let us see the new version of F900XR upgrades in 2020:
- it won’t come in the naked bike
- it has a two-way adjustable windscreen
- and 15.5l fuel tank
- seating is comfortable
|power||99 bhp @ 8,500 rpm|
|Engine (transmission)||895 cc|
|price||₹ 10.5 Lakh – ₹ 11.5 Lakh|
|colors||Galvanic Gold Metallic, Racing Red, Light White|
|Mileage||23.8 kmpl (from updates)|
|Wheels||17 inch Alloy Wheels|
|Dry weight||219 kg|
While we compare BMW F900XR with BMW F900R
- it is naked and on coming to looks it looks aggressive
- the rear section is a blend
- lean dump flat holder bar
- BMW F900xR and BMW F900R are a little bit similar but the difference comes in the windshield and there is no difference in seating position
- common in both is electronics package and which has four different modes in top-spec models both bikes also get a non-adjustable 43mm USD 4 which is rather underwhelming but the new 900 was the first bike to get an electronically adjustable shock
- but while coming in choosing in race tracks we prefer BMW F900xR rather than BMW F900R
- because of its way more power and adjusting to an environment
- BMW F900xR kerb weight is 219kg which is much higher than the BMW F900R
- Or you can go through the table for more details.
|BMW F900XR||BMW F900R|
|It comes with sporty looks covered||sporty but naked|
|consists of an adjustable windshield||No windshield is present, but it has a small windscreen|
|Rear adjustable present||No rear adjustable|
|More preferred than F900R||Less preferred than F900XR|
BMW F900XR comes in four rider modes :
- Dynamic Pro
On-Road Performance of BMW F900XR :
- The new F900XR has been improved by adding a new feature,
- The large TFT display with more options and layouts
Which can be changed based on riding modes and color options for the display to suit individual preferences
- We can also pair our phone with BlueTooth through an accessory module
which shows turn-by-turn navigation it also operates the phone and music
- In electronics the new up-and-down quick shifter which is useful instead of throttle before downshifting the clutch lever.
- What it does is if Racer forgets to lift his side stand, the engine will in sleep mode, it cannot be turned on, until or unless a biker lifts his stand.
Advantages and Disadvantages of BMW F900XR
- Triumph can ride it around the streets, highway, racetrack
- best adjustable suspension
- the best antilock braking system
- it is little hard in the downshifting gearbox
- Triumph could have been upgraded by IMU because these are step ahead in terms of finesse and control
BMW F900XR Colors :
- BMW F900XR comes in three different colors Galvanic Gold Metallic, Racing Red, Light White.
- The colors are displayed down below. Also, read.
galvanic gold metallic
Conclusion: This was the quick comparison of the BMW F900XR to know more about prices and varients comment below we will help you with it.
Mv Agusta Brutale 1000 RR price in India Also read: Visit
Also read: Visit
Bentley Mulsanne Price Like this we will provide best and speed updates of all automobile’s, catch us on www.gossipwheel.com