Triumph Tiger 900, Price, Colors, Variants, Review India
- Triumph Tiger 900 2020 Version BS6 has been launched in 2020 with dual-channel ABS
- Price Ex-showroom Delhi ₹ 13.7 Lakh – ₹ 15.5 Lakh BS6 version is available.
- price for BS6 version given below
- Wanna know more about Triumph Tiger 900? please keep reading
- The new Triumph Tiger 900 has been improved by adding a new feature, which has been seen in 1000cc bikes and they are as follows below.
Triumph Tiger 900
Price Ex-showroom Delhi ₹ 13.7 Lakh – ₹ 15.5 Lakh
|Tiger 900 GT||₹ 13.7 Lakh|
|Tiger 900 Rally||₹ 14.35 Lakh|
|Tiger 900 Rally pro||₹ 15.5 Lakh|
Triumph Tiger 900 Variants :
- Triumph Tiger 900 comes in Three variants or versions, and that is given below.
- Tiger 900 GT priced ₹ 13.7 Lakh Ex-showroom Delhi, similarly.
- Tiger 900 Rally priced ₹ 14.35 Lakh Ex-showroom Delhi and Tiger 900 Rally pro priced ₹ 15.5 Lakh Ex-showroom Delhi
- so the price comes between ₹ 13.7 Lakh – ₹ 15.5 Lakh
Triumph Tiger 900 Specifications :
- Tiger 900 has 7 inch TMT Cluster, build-in navigation, Weight adjustments and comes with four different layout settings
- 7 inch TMT Cluster consists of different options as menus like Bluetooth navigation, music, recording, calls, etc.
- Tire pressure monitoring system, bi-bidirectional quick shifter, etc.
- It consists of 20L fuel tank capacity
- Tiger 900 gives the mileage of around 19.23 kmpl.
- Specifications like 202 top speed, 95.2 PS @ 8750 rpm of power, 888 cc transmission.
Tiger 900 comes with four different modes which are
- Road mode
- Rain mode,
- Sports mode
- off-road mode
- It comes with a 6-speed gearbox.
- For more details please go through the down table.
|power||95.2 PS @ 8750 rpm|
|Engine (transmission)||888 cc|
|price||₹ 13.7 Lakh – ₹ 15.5 Lakh|
|color||Pure White, Sapphire Black, Pure White, Matte Khaki Green, Sapphire Black, Matte Khaki Green, Pure White Korosi Red, Sapphire Black|
On-Road Performance of Triumph Tiger 900:
- The new Triumph Tiger 900 has been improved by adding a new feature, which has been seen in KTM bikes that is side stand Engine cut-off
- What it does is if Racer forgets to lift his side stand, the engine will in sleep mode, it cannot be turned on, until or unless a biker lifts his stand.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Triumph Tiger 900:
- Advantages :
- prons are sporty, Naked design at the best price under 1000cc version
- The main advantage of this bike is, it pretty much manages all climatic conditions as we mentioned above with its four modes.
- Seat comfortability for the pillion is really good and also for carrying riders on-road essentials.
- other features like stand on-off engines are available, Bluetooth and other menus for better comfortability.
- New updates make even more attractive, New colors, etc.
- Disadvantages :
- In all these Triumph Tiger 900 for the long drive due to fuel tank capacity of 20L which gives approximately 384 mileage
- For longer trips and trekking, it is not enough it won’t fulfill rider’s wish disappointment for riders who would like to hit a long drive.
Triumph Tiger 900 Colors :
- Triumph Tiger 900 comes in nine different colors Pure White, Sapphire Black, Pure White, Matte Khaki Green, Sapphire Black, Matte Khaki Green, Pure White Korosi Red, Sapphire Black.
- The colors are displayed down below. Also, read.
pure white gt
sapphire black gt
korosi red gt
pure white rally
sapphire black rally
matt khaki green rally
pure white rally pro
sapphire black rally pro
matt khaki green rally pro
Conclusion: This was the quick comparison of the Triumph Tiger 900 to know more about prices and varients comment below we will help you with it.
Mv Agusta Brutale 1000 RR price in India Also read: Visit
Also read: Visit
Bentley Mulsanne Price Like this we will provide best and speed updates of all automobile’s, catch us on www.gossipwheel.com